Friday, January 30, 2009

Remember when...

From: Tmtg45a@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 12:27:21 -0400
Subject: from Grace
To: jamielynn525@hotmail.com

Dear Ant Jamie I love being in Tulsa. Grandma Larson sits on
her chare at night and she watchs Tv. I get to sleep in the Livingroom and watch Tv. I love doing chors for Grandma.
I also like playing Jenin.We went to a Restorant. There was
a man who makes Buloons. He made mom a spongebob.
We got to play at Jenins house. We played dogs and painted
wood.Myne was a hart with two colors on the sides and on top
and on top of that it said, Iln,.Gess what it standed for.
I love Noe. He is a boy at My School.My freinds cosoune.
The best part is I got to go to a Restorant with my dads
Relativs. Thay gave us a presant. It,s raining out side so my
wood got ruended and I can,t play outside.Well I gess it,s
goodbuy can,t keep you forever say hi to grandma for me.
goodbuy.

4 comments:

shortensweet said...

I saw this and tears came to my eyes...I couldn't help but to forward it.

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Grace said...

aww that is adorable! i was so sweet!

HUBBYMAN said...

WOW!! WHEN I CAUGHT SIGHT OF THE Tmtg45a@aol.com ID - I INSTANTLY SAID, "VI, YOU GOTTA CHECK OUT LAURA'S BLOG!" SHE WAS ON THE PHONE WITH SOMEONE & WILL DO SO LATER. UP IN THE ATTIC, WE HAVE SOME PRINTOUTS OF E-MAILS FROM MY MOTHER-IN-LAW. I SURE DO MISS HER. I'D FORGOTTEN THAT SOMETIMES WE'D ALSO GET E-MAIL FROM GRACE, OR WILLIAM, TOO.

VeeFlower said...

What precious memories for Grace. She really loved Grandma Larson. Fortunately we have some great video of Grace and her Great Grandma. Grandma Larson just couldn't get over Grace (and Emily), she was fascinated with them and loved them so much. I am very impressed with the things Grace remembered and that she wrote such a long letter for her age.