Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I'M ALIVE!!!

As hard as it is to belive, considering my rarely-there posting as of late, I truly am alive! And kicking! And...enjoying my life immensely!

First you take two pretty cool and fun adults.
Then add five kids, all girls ranging in ages from 8 to 22.
Add two households complete with all the fixings being channeled into one lovely - but large and crowded - home.
And you mix it all up.
That's my life!

So if you are wondering where I am or what I am a-doing, picture this:
1. A lateral promotion that doubles my workload but doesn't double my pay
2. A hectic schedule of graduations, weddings, awards ceremonies, talent shows, dance classes, grandfather almost dying (but recovering), dad from California visiting and many other sundry activities sure to keep two said adults running from early morning until dropping exhausted into bed at midnight
3. Happily skipping to and fro as I go about the various activities that occupy my day

And that, folks, is where you will find me.

15 comments:

Bonnie Blithe said...

You're bound to snap soon. Call me when you need a quiet place to drink pina coladas or eat ice cream out of the box. No kids, no significant others allowed.

DCveR said...

Guess that means when you start getting too tired of all the real life going on you'll flood us with some huge posts with loads of photos...

V J.D. said...

You were in a talent show? What's your fancy talend?

Anonymous said...

bless your heart...thank you...we are happy to know that things are so great for you ...and yours...I understand why you have been busy...geez....lots of activity. Sounds like fun...enjoy and thanks again..sorry your work load is getting heavier....back off some maybe...? is that possible ?

Mom said...

I sounds wonderful! Hope you get some porch-sitting time on that lovely porch that Chris enjoys so much.

DaveM said...

"Porch sitting time".........now thats another phrase from this blog that I will remember, along with "sweating like a long taled cat in a room full of rockers"

Sounds like a hectic schedule you have there...........but fun. Enjoy.

VeeFlower said...

Check out Veeflower@blogspot.com

shortensweet said...

sounds like a very fulfilling life. I'm glad you're enjoying things.
I'm still looking forward to the wedding.

Chill Daddy said...

You know what just occurred to me? I still remember your login and password. Next time you take an extended abscence, I just might have have a little.

Let me practice my Bunnyjo impression in the meantime.

(doing so quietly so as not to offend blog proprieter)

VeeFlower said...

Insult GW, talk about your chest, and make a couple witty and or sarcastic observations while discussing something very intellectual...that oughta do it, Chill.

shortensweet said...

Don't forget about sleeping in the wetspot, a Bunnyjo classic

Chill Daddy said...

Funny you should say that.

Last night I shirtlessly had to return Miss Paige to her bed, and she looked down and said.

"You gots hair growin in your boo-boos."

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»