Monday, February 09, 2009

This is purported to be true...and I believe it

Q: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?
A: No.
Q: Did you check for blood pressure?
A: No.
Q: Did you check for breathing?
A: No.
Q: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?
A: No.
Q: How can you be so sure, Doctor?
A: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
Q: But could the patient have still been alive nevertheless?
A: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law somewhere.

6 comments:

VeeFlower said...

Har har! That's truly one for the books! Where do you get this stuff!?

bunnyjo georg said...

Mostly from co-workers. I don't do forwards so I just pick the juiciest stuff for my blog. The cartoons I get from my igoogle New Yorker gadget. :) Me love=y!

VeeFlower said...

They have some hot stuff.
You should work for a paper and do political commentary. Nuff said.

shortensweet said...

Great article written by you in the local paper...seems like I read it somewhere before though...hmmm

Anonymous said...

I want not acquiesce in on it. I regard as polite post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to read the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.