Monday, October 18, 2010

I did it, I did it, I did it!!!!!!


Omg, I'm crying, literally CRYING because I have not been able to get into my blog and write for MONTHS because I changed the log in and couldn't remember what it was and I've been through 49 different web pages entering every possible email address I've ever had (and a few I don't think I ever had!) trying to remember what the freaking log in here was!!!!! I literally cried at lunch today thinking my blog and I were never to be joined together again, cast asunder for evermore! BUT NO!!!!! Goodness has prevailed and I am - yet again - Bunnyjo Georg. YAY!!!!!! :)

3 comments:

VeeFlower said...

Now you have to let everyone know you are back on your blog, all your former blog-followers. We have missed you! Now that you are back on, I will work on mine, too.

Ray Veen said...

Glad you're back, Laura.

As for me, since Facebook, I haven't updated my blog any more than once per month. Sometimes less. May you have better luck with it.

bunnyjo georg said...

Well, it is actually really important that I work on writing thinking as it is nearly perfect as opposed to my speaking thinking which is still quite sloppy and struggling. Well, ok, my writing thinking still needs work, too, but it is better than my speaking thinking - I think! ;)